ATS Health and Beauty Care Corp is seeking a highly-motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our team. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and has the ability to follow precise instructions while maintaining a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment.
Our firm is looking for a QA/QC technician to ensure compliance with Quality Management System. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an expanding company in the unique and growing Personal Care Manufacturing Industry. We are seeking a recent graduate who is enthusiastic, positive, and hardworking to join our team.
Responsible to inspect machining details, assemblies and final components utilizing various inspection checklists, inspection equipment, regulations, and high standards.
- Inspects product to complete quality checks on parts, measuring and recording dimensions according to drawings
- Perform chemical and microbiological testing of dairy products
- Proficient use of tools such as micrometers, calipers, height gages, CMM and other specific measuring equipment
- Generate test results with a high level of accuracy and reliability
- Complete inspection reports
- Report any deviations of tolerances to the supervisor
- Produce reports and computer data entry of various information for the purpose of maintaining accurate records
- Maintain laboratory equipment and maintain cleanliness within the lab
- Effectively troubleshoot assembly and product quality problems
Accurately compiles and categorizes Quality Assurance rejects/non-conformance
- Work closely with production staff in the areas of sanitation, hygiene, GMPs and related necessary training
- Follow all business management procedures and make recommendations to improve the process
Job Type: Full-time
Academic/ Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science Degree or Diploma in Microbiology
Required Skills and Abilities / Experience:
- Knowledge of microbiological procedures and autoclaving techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication and problem solving skills
- Proficient computer abilities using Word & Excel
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON L4L 8B8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.